Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!!

It is the stupid not important things in life that make life fun!

just because you cannot have fun in your life, don't tell us to bable on
about stupid topics that are unrelated. besides if you have all stress and
no fun you are bound to die 30 years younger. and out of 80 years that's
alot. Life is to short to not have fun!
-mj <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Osma Suominen wrote:

> Robert Brack wrote:
>
> > Yeah, just unsubsrcibe.  I have no problem with the list, and nobody else
> > does.
>
> I have a problem with messages of the following topics seen on this list
> recently:
>
> Which OS/platform/etc. is the best one?
> What is the fastest processor? (non-TI)
> Who has a social life?
> What the time is somewhere and who is going to sleep now.
> Who talks with girls on the phone while reading the list?
> Who has ISDN access, what it costs etc.
> Random chat about skaters, how calc enthusiasts are treated at school etc.
>
> If you seriously think these topics belong to this list, please mail me
> _by private e-mail_.
>
> If not, DON'T reply to this message, especially not to this list.
> I admit this thread should be listed along the other non-hardware threads
> that shouldn't be on this list.
>
> I accept that the TI-Hardware list gives me over a hundred messages a day,
> but I get very annoyed by non-hardware messages that flood my mailbox. I'm
> subscribed to this list because I want to follow the hardware discussion.
> If you need to speak about other subjects, create your own list, move to
> the IRC or maybe use private e-mail. Just keep it off the TI-Hardware list.
>
> -Ozone
>
> --
> *** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***

Follow-Ups: References: