Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

<< I don't know about you guys, but I think that the plastic case that comes
 pre wrapped around the calculator is good enough for plastic.  If you want
 to do anything useful, cnc one out of aluminum, bead blast it, and anodize
 it.  _Then_ you'd have a cool case.  The other adjustment that i'd make if
 you _are_ going to build new cases, is to convert the calcs to credit card
 lithium batts, so you can make it about 40% thinner. >>

This would rule.  I think I'll look into the cases, can someone check out the
battery idea?