Re: TI-H: TI-85 Turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 Turbo

>I'm about to turbo my TI-85, but I have some questions:
>
>1.  I got a very small 5pF ceramic cap.  Will it work instead of the
1pF one?

Yes, but the calc won't be as fast

>2.  Can you put a capacitor in backwards?  If so, how can I be sure
I've got it
>in the right way?

Does not matter

>Thanks!  I'm anxious to get going on this, so a quick reply would be
>appreciated!

Also, I would recomend using a tiny switch and no capacitor. If you
connect a switch and the original capacitor in series with the
connections, then turning off the switch makes the wires like a 1 pf
capacitor and turning it on re activates the original 22 pf capacitor.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html