TI-H: Join SPOGGE - Society for the Prevention of Gates Getting Everythi

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Join SPOGGE - Society for the Prevention of Gates Getting Everything

name that song

Early in the morning, riasing to the street, light me up the cigarett and
I'll strap shoes on my feet, got to find a reason reason things went wrong,
got to find a reason why my money's all gone, I got a dalmation, I could
still get high, I can play the guitar like a mother .... :)

Tell me the name...

Okay, anyway If you have an 85 and would like a beta driver for the EII
please e-mail me.  You have to have an EII to use it or an EuP...

Also, lets settle down.  I got at least 50 msgs today from TIH, amoung the
780 I received today.  Gee, there is still interest in the EII...  :)

Actually they probably came from the 22 lists I'm on.  Btw, I read them
all, I'm serious about that...well my computer reads them and sorts them...