Re: TI-H: random email

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: random email

Hey, I'm only a "skater" and i don't like that term.  Its just like a term
that is used to describe people who are rude and that type of thing...
There are at least 3 "skaters" at my school who are heavily into
electronics so people don't make fun of us...  Does anyone have a hard time
at schook because of comments?