Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

<< I looked on the net last night and found out this.  You have to make the
 shape you want and then get some company to make the mold.  Then you take
 your $3000 machine and it makes the cases...  You also have to get a
 machine that can make the numbers, a machine with good quality, and a
 machine that has a good reputation...  The cheepest like that I've found is
 about $3200... >>
You can get cheaper ones when this idea first idea came out I went searching
and found a/an ok one for 1000 but you have to make your own mold plus if you
search long enough you can find a high quality one that has been used and buy
it for cheap;)