Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

>I was thinking, I just go 200 or so messages in 3 days, and I see a lot
>of "new cases" subjects. What for???

Robert said he didn't have a life...  :)  <joking>

It it for a new look and more
>space, or what???

Its cool...

What you just said would be hard for the average user...  Rob wouldn't make
any money either, and it seems he wants to be rich and famous...  :)  Oh
yeah...The guy making the hardware is rich and famous too...  :P

I'm not sure what would be involved in it, but what if