TI-H: New Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New Cases

I just subscribed (again, for the second time :-) and I've been following
the posts about the new case idea on ticalc.org.  I'm confused.  Grant, were
you going to build something (I thought maybe a chip or something) into the
case, or would that be done separetly, by us?  And what will the dimensions
be?  Not too big, obviously.

    I like this idea of the "piggy back" design, where you use the front
cover from the old calc.  Are the 83 and 86 the same size, and the 82 and 85
the same size?  I would think it would be the other way around.

    What are the features?  So far, I've gathered that they are:
Stereo speakers (w/ volume)
IR Link
3.5 mm headphone link
parallel port