Re: TI-H: Plastic cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Plastic cases

well pretty much any color imaginable
and the colored plastic will probably be transparent, makeing it even
cooler. can see the insides!

i will add small lights inside my clear case so that it lights up in the
dark!

well we are trying to find a cheap solution, hopefully noone will have
to pay mor than 15 dollars.

but i would gladly pay 20 or even 25 i mean its enhanced also ...just
the AA battery feature alone is worth 20 dollars to me.