Re: TI-H: Off subject...sort of....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Off subject...sort of....

<< I want a regular keyboard.  I HATE punching those little, itty, bitty,
keys.
 I can get a "micro" keyboard, which is half the size of a regular one, but
 only from about caps lock to the enter key, no arrow keys or anything.  They
 are accessed by pressing a special button and some of the normal keys.  It
 would easily fit in my backpack. >>

I think I could work with a micro keyboard, maybe something the size of a
laptop...but lugging around a gateway 200 anykey keyoard (such as the one I
have) to class would be fruitless...