Re: TI-H: New Cases vs No Warranty

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New Cases vs No Warranty

>The new case for addon's is a great idea . 1 case should work for any ti-8x
>calc, right?

Depends on how I do it.  Probably.  If not, I will make one for each set.

>well somepeople say they worry about the warranty being lost,  Any one
>worried about losing a crappless warrenty probbly will never hear about the
>new cases.

Who cares?  If they are stupid about that, they wouldn't know what all of
the new features did!

>I think they should have as much addon features as possible.

Of course!

>Also is it illegal to buy say 5 ti-86's recase them and put addons with
>them, Then resell them for $150.

Only if you advertise them without copyright stuff.  Contact TI about it, It
may be a good idea.  We (Grant and I) could sell the idea to TI to make
addon bases for new models.

>Also what if i want to take my "Limited
>Edition" ti-86 to the ACT or SAT or one of them . are they going to let me
>use it ?

If you don't bring a QWERTY keyboard.  That's the only rule, no QWERTY
keyboards.  Bring a regular one in case.

-Robert Brack
reb@netride.com