From: Jon Olson <morph@jmss.com>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, March 02, 1998 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: TI-H: New cases

I think that's plenty, but what kind of size are we looking at for this thing. -- Oh yah, i was looking into those touchscreen's that ellamp.com had listed, it seems like it could be fairly easy to do...especially with grant's new IO expander, although it would only work in assembly mode. Another option is the matrix panel, which has areas defined to return certain bytes.
    Or, we could have a switch fro normal mode, and ASM mode. in Normal mode, we could have an AVR make it seem like we're pressing the F# keys or pressing 2nd and a F# key...although, this would be a pain to implement. Personally, i'd only want it for ASM mode anyway, and i can see some good uses for it (games - slippy and the like..drawing programs...). Of course, if someone feels like building a circuit with a handwriting analysis chip... :>...Just some ideas.

-- Jon Olson