Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

shut up
hehe
no seriously we are doing this... i have already put in price quotes to
3 companys for a batch of 50... we will see how the price comes out.
i personaly dont want some junked up stupid looking calc with
flashlights and sheet mettal taped on it.  ... no offense rich.

if you dont like it then dont buy one heh.
but there are at least 50 maybee up to a hundred people that want them
i know about 20 here at my school that want one.. clear , and other
colors too.

and wouldent nice smoth uniformly shaped, color coded spint carts be
cool?