TI-H: GREAT plastic case!!! LOOK!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: GREAT plastic case!!! LOOK!

Why not mold a case with a big opening in front. Simply glue the old
calc case into the front. Then you have a mount for the main board AND
you have all the keys and the lettering done!!! Another idea, would be
to mold a wierd shape like this:

       Link

    _____V______ <---Top of old case
 __/_____o______\__
/_|__|______|____|_\ <---Top section of new case
\__________________/ <---Bottom section of new case
   /\         /\
   |          |
SPinTerface  DBA

                   []------------   <--Optional antena for
   IR Link----> _oo_____________[]     possible RF link
               /  / __________ \  \
 L speaker---> |::||          ||::| <--R speaker
               |::||          ||::|
               |  ||          ||  |
  L volume---> | O||__________||O | <--R volume
               |  | [][][][][] |  |
stereo/mono--> |[]| [][][][][] |O | <--possible joystick
               |  | [][][][][] |  |
      Turbo--> |[]| [][][][][] |[]| <--backlight
               |  | [][][][][] |  |
Internal EII->_|[]| [][][][][] |O | <--backlight brightness
             | |  | [][][][][] |  |
  Serial-->  |_|  | [][][][][] |  |
               \__\____________/__/
                |__|    /\ |_____|
                 /\     |     /\
                 |     Link   |
             SPinTerface   Direct Bus

Personaly, I'd buy 6 for each of my 8x calcs (except my 81)! I don't
want something too strange though, and I don't want it too much wider as
well. It wouldn't need to be too complex, but what I'm saying, is make
it easier by having a back and a front mold. The front can come in 82/85
shaped hole or 83/86 shaped hole. The back would screw onto the original
calc front with the front mold between. This would add so much space and
allow MANY features, and keep the original front look of the TI, so
people will still recognize it's a COOL TI.

What does every one think of it???

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page