TI-H: EL Backlight offer -- update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EL Backlight offer -- update

Ok, As it stands now, I have three people
interested in buying EL panels with inverters.
Heres the list, if one of these is you, and
I don't have the right stuff down, let me
know:

ski4fun104@aol.com      1 complete kit($25)
Ryan Pogge              1 complete kit($25)
Richard Piotter         1 complete kit($20)
  (And more later, in blue-green, $25 each)
  (Richard gets a price break cuz he already
   sent me some stuff {Thanks again!} )

If I can get an order for at least one more, I
will go ahead and request that money be sent to
me.  I have a couple of non-list friends who
might be interested, I'll check with them.  At
this time, I have 3 more EL panels available.

I can float the price of a couple extra panels
if necessary, I'll sell or use them eventually.
I'll just have to wait longer for that new amp
for the car... :) ).

I should mention that if shipping is more than
a buck or so, I'll have to charge for it too,
but I don't expect that it will be.  After all,
the lamp is not much more than a sheet of paper,
and the inverter is pretty darn small too.

It will take me a couple of days to get the
panels finished after I receive them, plus
shipping time (I figure conservatively at 5
days for each shipment via USPS).  So, 5 days
for me to get the money (assuming everyone
sends it on time!), another day to make the
order, 5 days from the EL company to me, two
days to complete the panels (including 24 hours
of testing), 5 days back to you.  Give a couple
of days leeway (processing time for the EL
company), and we're looking at about 20 days
max.  If the post office is faster, you'll get
them sooner.  I will of course send email updates
to those who ordered (when I make the order,
when the panels arrive, when I mail them back
out, etc. ).

Robert Brack has dropped his price to $30
for a complete kit (and installation!) (plus
shipping).  First, I'm not trying to compete
here, second I'm not installing these for
anybody (I can't afford to replace anyones
calc if I happen to break it), I just want to
get my own panel for the lowest price I can,
which appears to be $25.  If you don't think
you can handle installing the panel, pay the
extra 5 bux and get Robert to do it!