Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Custom Cases

I don't know about you guys, but I think that the plastic case that comes
pre wrapped around the calculator is good enough for plastic.  If you want
to do anything useful, cnc one out of aluminum, bead blast it, and anodize
it.  _Then_ you'd have a cool case.  The other adjustment that i'd make if
you _are_ going to build new cases, is to convert the calcs to credit card
lithium batts, so you can make it about 40% thinner.

my 000000011
Ritchie