Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New plastic cases

<< You would have to sell them, but at the same time find 500 people who are
 willing to void their waranty.  $1000 will get a low range one, but if you
 are going to make the investment, you should get a good one... >>

 I did some searching and some of the companies that sell them will also teach
you how to make molds and one will even make the molds for you (for some xtra
cash). I bet all the people who bought there calc's and then turboed them
would be willing to do it. Also Grant was right the 1000 models are low end
and can't do all the things other more expensive modles can. Who ever has got
the money to do it. I take back my comment about losing money the way it's
sounding it looks like you would be in a good posistion to make some.