Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

Maybe its there for electronic guys.  They open their calc and figure out
they havn't washed their face in such a long time.  They get up out of
their chair since they've been sitting there for so long (days) and find
that thir feet went to sleep.  Then they fall to the ground in a deep
sleep.  They wake up 10hrs later and find the little shiny thing all
crumpled up and dirty...  ;)