Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

I think clear is usually vaccuumformed becuse it is a pain in the butt to
cast without frosting/streaking/bubbles, and  it shatters easier.  Try
some of the model building sites on the internet, I know a lot of people
make ne resin bodies (expensive) and vaccuumform windows [and some of us,
slot car bodies]
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:07:20 -0500 "Robert Brack" <reb@netride.com>
writes:

>Hey, find out how much one costs and where to get it.  I've been
>looking for
>one (plastic mold injection).  If I can get one, I can make my own key
>w/EL
>lights, enough room for everything inside the calc, and a AA battery
>holder
>w/out an external box!  I could then sell these cases for a reasonable
>price!  If anyone knows where I can get one, let me know!
>    -Robert Brack
>
>reb@netride.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]