Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

>>You can do low power ptp too, but just get a amature extra lisense and go
>>on 22GHz...  :)
>
>Not all of us can pass our CW tests at 20WPM...

Stay under 200mw and get a line of site connection...  :)  No reason to
treat your neighbors brains like an egg in a microwave...  :)

Fcc will let you use up to 200mw and they can't do a thing about it.

---
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to
 this email address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.
 I assess a fee of $500.00 US currency for reading and
 deleting such unsolicited commercial email.  Sending such
 email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants
 consent to receive unsolicited commercial email nor
 is intended to solicit commercial email.