Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

>>How about a packet modem interface...
>
>Packet modems are expensive and slow...

Not if you make your own...  Gee...  You can make one from a $25 kit...

---
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to
 this email address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.
 I assess a fee of $500.00 US currency for reading and
 deleting such unsolicited commercial email.  Sending such
 email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants
 consent to receive unsolicited commercial email nor
 is intended to solicit commercial email.