TI-H: TI-Glow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-Glow

Hi guys, I'm not the creator of the lovely device in the subject header, but
I did have a webpage advertising my going to sell them, and as many of you
probably know I have decided not to sell them this summer anyway, even
though my webpage said I would.  That was mainly b/c I lost interest in it,
and b/c of it's poor design by me.  I have however, come up w/ a new way of
making it that may be much better, we'll have to see how it turns out.  It
may be a complete flop, but just to let you know, I may be making them this
summer as planned anyway.  I haven't updated the webpage w/ this news, but
the existing one is still there, and there is some info on it about the old
one.  A lot of that is different now, but it is still general needed info.
And just to let you know, the TI-Glow was designed to be a device to light
the screen for those who don't want to crack open their calc and backlight
it, and in the process, void the warranty.  If you want to see the existing,
dramatically needing updates of a page, then go here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557

I think that's the right address, if not, please don't flame me, I'll get
the right one out soon.  Geocities doesn't want to load it for me for some
reason.