Re: TI-H: cool

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cool

It's from Mondotronics (1-800-374-5764). The product is part number 3-168,
Muscle wires project book with deluxe kit. Price $59.95. If you want the book
only then it's 3-133 and $17.95. (I think those numbers are correct)

If you can properly latch the outputs of the light flasher, then yes! Like I
said, you can also run it over MBus network with the I2C parralel interface
chip. Then you could possibly have a couple running together! Cool! (:

All you need to do is be certain you have 6 lines that can output high or low.
The driver is a simple transistor driver. The instructions are in the book.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: