Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Viewable - was: calc fixes... SOLUTION??? (:

the strange thing is that I had it working right after I stuck the EL in..
After i played with it for a while it didn't work..  but, lets say I did
accidently rip out the plastic thingie, what IS it? where can I get it? and
how much does it cost?