Re: TI-H: MPG's and Misc Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MPG's and Misc Ideas

That's a rather moot point. As you acknowledged new machines
don't ship with SCSI. I can't see spending $500 for a few
extra MBits/sec. Have you ever compared the prices between
equivalent IDE and SCSI drives?

Likewise you can go buy an Amiga at a swap show. But that doesn't
mean its conquered the market (although it would have been nice
if it had!)

The failed in that sentence was mostly refering to Betamax BTW. :)

Bryan