Re: TI-H: MP3s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3s

Or how about, instead of wasting hundreds of hours trying to get an
8 bit z80 to decode an mp3 in real time, we go buy a $12 walkman? =]

I seriously doubt you could fit the code for an optimized mp3 player
into a TI-85. Decoding is a hugely complicated mathematical process
and to even attempt it on a z80 processor would be an engineering
nightmare.

Bryan