Re: TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

From: Andrew Boudreau <johnpb@keynet.net>
>Hey How is my calc coming . Just wondering!

Finished, its all packaged up and ready to send back to you,
it goes out tomorrow (I even restored the memory, all you have
to do is install batteries).

I ended up cleaning up your turbo switch a bit too (the wires
came off during the EL install).  I resoldered it to the board
with a new 22pf cap (I hate trying to solder to those surface
mount components), remounted the switch to the mainboard,
cleaned up the hole in the case, and reworked the hole in the
battery cover.  Looks much better (IMO).

I used the same type switch as your turbo switch (Radio
Shack CAT No. 275-409A), mounted on the lower left
side of the calc, where that small hole was.  It covers most
of the hole, makes it look like its supposed to be there.

DK