Re: TI-H: MP3s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3s

Okay, here we go again... First off, if you want to use all of this
through the calc, do the world a favor.  Encode at half-bandwidth (64K),
and they become smaller.
Not to mention, not everyone's a total audiophile, most ppl never
notice.  I prefer the 128's myself, but 64 is acceptable, and still
better than Real Audio.
CK
Song of the minute: Smashing Pumpkins- Disarm (and yes, this IS my mp3
collection, whatever's playing when I'm typing)