TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

I'm in the middle of installing my EL into my calc.. suddenly i realized that
i don't really want to mess up the happy black case to install a switch.  Then
I remembered a suggestion to use a multimeter and find a spot that has 6v+
only when the calc is on.  I would do that except for one pissy little
problem:  i can't figure out a good way to NON-PERMANENTLY attach the battery
to bother the spring and that little square patch of metal...
either you can suggest something or tell me where a good spot is (include #'s
to the parts near it {i.e. R16}.   but don't just sit there...
thanks

dave
"crappy screen name man!"