Re: TI-H: Parallel port problem !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel port problem !

>What OS were you using on the P133 and 486? I ask this because I am fairly
>certain that the pinout under Win 95 (including DOS mode) and WinNT 4.0 is
>different then under DOS versions 6.22 and earlier.

It worked on the P133 under win95 and I have to mention that the
linktest.com DIDN'T give
the right results under the dos-mode !! (Everything was 00). I used the
wizard92 program and run fine.
On the 486, it worked under bare DOS (v6.22 I think) and linktest did give
the right results there.

Are you sure about the pinouts ?? What are the differences between them ?
It is possible to try different diode connections then. However, I don't
think that the data pins
really change. This may have to do with the control pins (12 & 13).

Vassilis
<billy@egnatia.ee.auth.gr>