Re: TI-H: Please Dont

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please Dont

I normally wouldn't come across this roughly, but is ignorance free where
you come from???
Grant JUST posted sourcecode for a 101-key AT keyboard interface to the
TI-92, and you want to start on him all over again?  I hope for the sake of
the entire community that you were just joking.
    As for Grant, a lot of us can agree that he sometimes goes overboard on
his plans, and can be very secretive, but he operates differently than the
rest of us, that's all.  He'd rather release something that works great from
the start, fine.  If we have to wait, that's just a minor problem.  However,
we all would appreciate the occasional website update, so we'd stop asking
questions.  Post it as just a text file for all I care, just have a link to
it so that we can all read it and stop harassing you.
    That's my .0025... and yes, I had to vent for once... forgive my waste
of bandwidth, it doesn't happen too often... :)
    Christopher Kalos