Re: TI-H: ide hd stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ide hd stuff

Let me point out even a small hd (lets say 20megs)
would take a lot to fill, and right now the function
is not worth the cost. If you need more memory than
the E2 use multiple chips or modify it for chips with
a larger capacity.

~Wyatt

> Umm, let's see if you can design a *portable*
battery system that
> gives +5, -5, and +12 and not have it be huge and
complicated.  That
> was his point, although it only applies to 3.5"
hard drives.

> >you dont know how to make a power supply?
> >
> >joe
> >
> >Bryan Rittmeyer wrote:

store.  I don't know if they make
about 128GB because of

> >> Grant, you and I both know it'll be a cold day
in ticalc.org before
> >> there are enough calculator programs availible
to fill 0.5% of that
> >> much space. Besides, a hard drive isn't exactly
portable, seeing
> >> as how it needs +5, -5, and +12 and a stable
mechanical mounting.