TI-H: TI-83 Addon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-83 Addon

Yes I'm new to the list. I'm currently working on a
project for my 83. It will have the speaker w/ volume
and shutoff, and 2 2.5mm ports, and Someday maybe
some other type of port too.
    I'm also very interested in the possible port of
the E2 driver for the 83. I first heard about the
memory expansion last year around this time before I
even got my TI-83, now that I have had it for about a
year I want an E2. Unfortunatly don't know z80 to
port the driver. Now I wait for someone to come along
and port it so I have a reason to build my own in
Electronics this fall when school starts. I'm also
wondering how large of box would I need to fit the
circuit, and a battery inside?

*Note I'm refering to the E2 by Bryan Rittmeyer

~ Bryan Wyatt