Re: TI-H: EII idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII idea

I believe Rich was working on something called MMOD's, which would
be memory chips in a DB9 connector. However, since the memory
chips are in a PLCC socket, you only need a PLCC extractor to pop
the chip, and then just push in a new one. The packaging of the
memory substrate, and the PLCC socket itself, can be viewed
as a kind of 'disk'.

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer