RE: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

Not much, if you know Z80 assembly.  Find someone who has programmed games
on the TI-85 and ask them if they would be willing to port the code to the
TI-85.  It's fairly well documented.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--