RE: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: I need the memory expander chip!

Here's the deal.  You can build an expander, and it would work with the 85
perfectly, except for one thing: there is no driver software for the 85.
That means that the only thing your 85 couldn't do is actually control the
expander.

You'll have to wait until the TI-86 driver software is ported to the 85, if
that ever happens.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--