TI-H: E2 memory chips

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: E2 memory chips

During the last few days, I have had people sign up to buy ten memory chips
for sure, and there were about four other people that said that they might
buy one.

Because of this, I ordered 26 chips a few minutes ago.  They will ship from
Marshall Electronics today, and I should have them by Friday.

Since I will have chips on Friday, you may start sending your money to me
today.  I will be selling the chips for $10 apiece, which includes shipping.
If you want an AT45D041-JC memory chips for the E2, please send $10 US for
each chip to:

  Bruce Christensen
  7001 SW Stephen Lane
  Portland, OR 97225-1507

I accept cash, checks, or money orders.  Please make checks out to Bruce
Christensen.

I am buying these chips in bulk to save you guys money (shipping is $8, plus
a $10.46 chip in quantities of under 25), for a total of $18.46 per chip.  I
basically save you that $8.46 because I buy in bulk.  Just so you know, I
make very little off each chip (about $0.30 on each one).  I'm not exactly
doing this to make money :).

One last thing: I just spent over $250 on these chips.  They're basically
useless to me, unless I get 26 expander orders.  So please, buy the memory
chips!  If you don't, I have a bunch of great chips that I can do basically
nothing with.  (I don't have 26 calculators! :)

Thank you!

(I'll also be selling E2s soon.  I'll post a web page address soon.)

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516