Re: TI-H: TI Spam: Attend TI's NetSeminar, Win a Palm Pilot! (111)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Spam: Attend TI's NetSeminar, Win a Palm Pilot! (111)

Why wouldn't ti give away one of their Avigos (I think that that is the
one that they made) instead of a Palm Pilot?
- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:24:46 -0800 (AKDT) Grant Stockly
<gussie@alaska.net> writes:

>I can't beleive that TI spammed me...  :)  Its kinda funny.  :)
>

>>X-From_: armstroj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu  Mon Jul 20 12:21:14
>1998
>>Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:21:45 -0700
>>From: enen@whopper.enen.com
>>Subject: Attend TI's NetSeminar, Win a Palm Pilot! (111)
>>To: nospam@quake.greatland.net
>>X-From_: enen@whopper.enen.com  Mon Jul 20 11:26:43 1998
>>Comments: Authenticated sender is <jared@alaska.net>
>>
>>Dear NetSeminar Invitee:
>>
>>Don't forget, Texas Instruments' NetSeminar is right around the
>corner!!
>>All attendees will be eligible to win a Palm Pilot to be given away
>after
>>the live presentation!
>>
>>Texas Instruments is excited to invite you to participate in a free
>>NetSeminar titled "TI's Data Converters Offer Design Flexibility".
>This
>>live, interactive event is broadcast to you over the Internet by the
>>Education, News and Entertainment Network (E

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: