Re: TI-H: TI Spam: Attend TI's NetSeminar, Win a Palm Pilot! (111)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> I can't beleive that TI spammed me...  :)  Its kinda funny.  :)
>
> >X-From_: armstroj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu  Mon Jul 20 12:21:14 1998
> >Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:21:45 -0700
> >From: enen@whopper.enen.com
> >Subject: Attend TI's NetSeminar, Win a Palm Pilot! (111)
> >To: nospam@quake.greatland.net
> >X-From_: enen@whopper.enen.com  Mon Jul 20 11:26:43 1998
> >Comments: Authenticated sender is <jared@alaska.net>
> >
> >Dear NetSeminar Invitee:
> >
> >Don't forget, Texas Instruments' NetSeminar is right around the corner!!
> >All attendees will be eligible to win a Palm Pilot to be given away after
> >the live presentation!
> >
> >Texas Instruments is excited to invite you to participate in a free
> >NetSeminar titled "TI's Data Converters Offer Design Flexibility".  This
> >live, interactive event is broadcast to you over the Internet by the
> >Education, News and Entertainment Network (E

  Actually they didn't. It was resent from enen@whopper.enen.com by
armstroj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu. Someone was probably on TI's mailing
list, sent it to Mr. Armstrong, then you got it from him. I'd also say
enen@whopper.enen.com resent it to Mr. Armstrong. (Quick version: TI ->
enen@whopper.enen.com -> Mr. Armstrong -> You) Or at least that is what the
header says.

Adam