TI-H: EII memory chips

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EII memory chips

Hi!

Bryan Rittmeyer asked me to be in charge of distributing memory chips for
the EII.  Here's the deal:

I can get memory chips for about $9.20 apiece, plus shipping to you.  The
shipping will most likely be $0.66, for a total cost of about $10 per chip.
I will be selling them for $10 even.

If you are interested in buying a chip, please e-mail me at
mailto:bruce@iname.com.  Let me know if you will be buying a chip for sure,
or if you might buy one.

If you bought the chip yourself from Insight Electronics, the chip itself
would cost $10.46, and the shipping is $10.50, for a total of $20.96.  I can
sell you a chip for under the price of the chip itself (because I order in
volume).

You can build an expander for about $30 at this price.  It's a good deal.

For more info on the expander, see http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/eii/.

NOTE: I did not design the expander, nor am I selling the controller (AVR)
chips.  I am only selling memory chips per the designer's request.  Bryan
Rittmeyer is the person who designed the EII.  Contact him for info on the
AVR.

Please let me know soon if you will be buying a chip from me or not.  (I
won't be making hardly anything on this.  I fact, I may lose money.  I'm
just doing it to help you guys.)

Sincerely,

Bruce

--