Re: TI-H: Another memory expander idea.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Another memory expander idea.

>If we were to write a driver of sorts, would it
>necessarily require an ASM shell???  Or another
>option would be to write a small, non-graphical
>TI-BASIC program that would basically be a link
>straight to the ASM code.

I guess it depends on the calculator.  On the 86 for example, one could
write an ASM program to read and write from a floppy disk, the program
could be executed from a shell or a BASIC program.  But the floppy disk
would need some kind of controller to send and receive the files.

Sam

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]