TI-H: Re: Ti-h&Ti-b: Editing a text file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Ti-h&Ti-b: Editing a text file

You're right.  I shouldn't have sent it to the Ti-h and TI-b  but was
sending it to the asm lists I'm on as I discovered it while trying to
read the source of a game to rewrite the keyscan routines for a joystick
but couldn't read the source due to the odd black boxes and lack of CR's.
 My apologies to the ti-b and ti-h community.  It's a neat trick but I
shouldn't have posted it to lists that it had no relation to.
Larry C

>As good as this is to know, it's entirely off topic and should not be
>sent to one of the lists, let alone ALL of the lists.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]