Re: TI-H: Port Expander I

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Port Expander I

No I haven't built them yet. I'm going away for a week, then after that
I placing an order to Jameco.  But then I'll get everything I need to
build a prototype.  I also have to program the firmware but I can do
that before I actual order anything.

Yep, right into the link port.

Yes I probably will build them.  But it might have to wait untill sept,
when I go back to school.  I don't have any PC etching.  But I might
order some with my Jameco order.

Each different module that you connect to the PEI will have a program to
communicate with that module.  That prgm will tell a driver what to send
and receive.  There also will be an on-calc interpreter that an user or
designer can use to talk to any port.  It will be a simple basic-like
language.  I'll get more info when I'm done designing the software.

Matt Butch