Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big impact.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: General questions with a possibly big impact.

>> Mel Tsai wrote:
>> Heh at least well I never got flames that I couldn't shoot back down
>> :).

In case the general public hasn't figured this out, bryan and I have a
rather "special" relationship that revolves around seeing who can piss
the farthest :).

>No, you just dumped the bloody thing onto some 16 year old IRC geek

Emphasis on 'geek'?

>and ran off to college to have a life, and at the same time delayed
>any kind of social activity on the part of said geek for eighteen
>months.

Heh, well I'm sorry to have delayed that "social activity" that mostly
consists of running to the convenience store for vasaline and rubber
gloves.  Don't worry, I'll pay for your thearapy sessions, just send
me da bill!

>By having a life, I mean, of course, sitting around making $10/hr
>to watch buffy re-runs in a totally dark room.

Hey, I've got my 3r33t flourescent lamps!  Besides...  Buffy wants me,
she just doesn't know it yet (duh).

>Are you still
>having that nasty little sunlight alergic reaction mel? Hope it
>clears up soon... then again, you may not want to go outside
>even if it does, think of the small children. :)

LOL...  U are gonna get it bryan :).

-Mel