Re: TI-H: Mel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Mel

>On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:46:31 GMT tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu (Mel Tsai)
>writes:
>>
>>>This is so cool that Mel's back on the list.  I was never on the list
>>>when he was.  I came here basically when he unsubscribed and everyone
>>was
>>>like Mel this and Mel that.  So Mel, is there any chance of you doing
>>>another Ti-Hardware project before you leave again?
>>
>>Heh :)..
>>
>>Well I doubt I'll be doing any more TI hardware projects, although I
>>have been helping bryan quite a bit in terms of keeping his lazy ass
>>in line with the EII :)...  Su0p bryan!
>That's okay.  I knew you couldn't create an interface for the TI screen
>to a regular television/monitor.  It's impossible.  Why bother.  C'mon
>prove me wrong!  I won't believe you until I see a working prototype of a
>TI2Tv adapter :)

Heh well it's no impossible, and it wouldn't be all that difficult
given that I CARED :).  It would simply consist of a TSR that
downloads the screen every second or so through the linkport to a uC
system connected to a graphics display LCD.  Pretty simple actually,
but I sure as hell ain't gonna waste my time :).

-Mel