Re: TI-H: Flames

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Flames

>Just tell the people who flamed to F-off and move on with it.  It's a...
>like them that keep technology from advancing.  I've never let an insult
>yet affect me (except maybe storing it in my memory for future
>reference).

Why continue?  :)  My memory isn't larg enough to store everything for
future refrence...  Oh well...

I'm thinking, where is Jon Olsen or how ever you spell his name. - If your
there Jon, I've got your package with the 2 4414's preprogrammed with the
IDE routines you wanted.

He was the one working on the driver for the IDE HD.  Finally someone asks
me for a chip  to write a driver for, and they don't get back...  :(  Must
be on vacation...  hmm...