Re: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power PC

Well, thats the same thing Linux ppeople can do.  So far the BE OS is GUI
ground up, and it realy makes me sick, because you have to have "compatible
hardware" to get it to work.  It realy isn't too friendly yet.  It couldn't
do a video and internet at the same time.  It appeared that the video used
the same graphics engine as the www browser's scrolling engine, so when the
browser scroled, the video stopped.  :\

If you are part of a lug (linux users group), you should be able to get a
copy for free.  Last saturday at the aklug we installed it on a PC and it
worked good, but not great.  If you open 2 of the same app, only one can do
something at once.  Its real confusing on the way they share resources and
tasks.