Re: TI-H: EII memory chip samples

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII memory chip samples

Any place will do that.  I called up a SBC place on the net and wanted to
build an internet router.  I told him everything including my age and what
I wanted to do and he sent me a good 586 100.  Thats what every single
internet packet sent to gussie.alaska.net goes through.

The best free sample I ever got was a $28 decoder chip and they sent me 5
(probably because I made 2 long distance calls to germany.  :( )

>If you ask Marshal for a sample (it'll say a $5 limit on samples) but they'll
>still sent it if you ask via their form. I have 2 for free from them, and for
>no reason, they sent me a 1 MB equivalent of the chip for no reason too!
>
>Give them a reason (your trying out an expirimental memory expander for
>the TI calculators)

Thats pretty cool!  They might do that to me also.

Btw, I have a brand new in the box Adaptec AHA-2940UW.  This is an Ultra
Wide SCSI card for a PCI compatible *PC* (IBM compatible).  It provides a
max of 40MByte per sec on one way transfers (Wide), 20MByte on bi
directional transfers, and 10MByte on Fast-SCSI devices.  I have the
drivers for a UNIX based system and a windows/dos based PC.

I paid $299 for this and am asking $200.