Re: TI-H:PowerPC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:PowerPC

Larry G Currie wrote:

> Amiga's are just  fancy Commodore 64's dressed up in Mac's clothing.
> Commodore never could kill the Commodore 64, no matter what they tried.
> C-128, D-126, C +4, C16, C-IBM, Amiga XXXXX; nothing they did ever
> outshone the C-64.

Yep!!! The C64 kicks@$$ (:

Mine died and I was so sad. I hooked the monitor to my VCR when my TV died and
it has a realy good picture. I then got a Commodore 128. I plugged it into the
VCR and to use it I just hit the AV button and turn on the commodore. I had a
rolling media shelf i built Held the TV VCR, Commodore, 3 drives, printer,
power packs and strip, and my radio!!! When i moved, it rolled off the vehicle
as i was reaching for it and smashed all over the ground!!!

Anyway, i have a design that woill hold all the same, including my Mac and my
PC also. The commodore would be on a sliding drawer and the scanner, printers,
drives, TV, VCR, Mac, PC and Radio would all fit int one media center.
AWESOME< but I don't have cash to buy the new parts (the old one was made form
cheap wood and it couldn't be reused. ):

I'd live an amiga though.

even the CDTV would do! It's a CD strero system, as well as a CD-ROM equipped Amiga.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html