RE: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Power PC

Correction: the PII uses RISC technology, but has a CISC shell (like
encapsulation in programming, a "wrapper") around it.  This is from the
latest PC World (or PC Mag, I can't remember).  They had a big article on
microprocessor evolution.  And RISC has been around longer than 4 years.

Sincerely,

Bruce

--
Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516